Dental Services for the Entire Family
At New Era Dental we focus on the dental health of the whole family. That is why the dentistry for children services we provide go beyond teeth cleanings and exams.
There is no better way to ensure long term oral health for children than to educate them on the best dental care practices.
We have a highly-trained staff dedicated to the education of children and performing all state-of-the-art procedures with an emphasis on reducing psychological anxiety and fear.
Our clinical staff performs the following Pediatric Dental procedures
- Infant oral health exams, which includes risk assessment for cavities in mother and child.
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations.
- Habit counseling (pacifier use, thumb sucking).
- Early assessment and treatment of crowded teeth and correcting an improper bite.
- Management of gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, short frenum, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease.
- Care for dental injuries (trauma, fractured, displaced, or avulsed teeth).
- Diagnosis of oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes, congenital heart defect, asthma, hay fever, and attention deficit/ hyperactivity disorder.
- Restoring cavities and decayed teeth.
Contact Us Today!
Learn More About Our Dental Specials