Dental Implants in New Era Dental
A dental implant is a small titanium screw that is placed in the jawbone where a tooth once was.
Dental implants are titanium screws that provide secure anchors for the placement of an artificial tooth or set of artificial teeth. Your replacement teeth will look, feel and function like natural teeth, allowing you to eat and smile with confidence.
Benefits of Dental Implants Include:
- No need to sacrifice healthy adjacent teeth to provide support for bridgework
- The look, feel, and function of natural teeth
- Allows you to eat virtually any type of food
- Preserves facial structure
- Lets you smile with confidence
- Prevents bone deterioration that might occur as a result of missing teeth
Dental Implants General Guidelines
How Many Dental Implants Will I Need?
The number of tooth implants required will depend on the location and number of missing teeth, as well as the type of prosthesis (appliance) selected by the patient, either removable or fixed.
To learn more about our Dental Implants services at New Era Dental please give our office a call today or request an appointment online.
Contact Us Today!
Learn More About Our Dental Specials