Implant Supported Dentures
An implant supported denture is an overdenture fixed to the gums by dental implants.
If you have uncomfortable or loose-fitting dentures, stabilizing them with dental implants can be a more comfortable and functional solution.
Dental implants are placed in the jaw, where they are anchored firmly in the surrounding bone. Attachments are placed in the underside of the denture that connect to the implants. When placed in the mouth, the denture fits onto the tooth implants, keeping it stable and secure.
Neodent Original Implants
We use Neodent Original implants because they come with a lifetime guarantee for your peace of mind. According to recent research, Neodent implants also have more than a 97% success rate. Call today to schedule your appointment with our dental implant dentist.
What Are The Benefits of Dentures Supported by Dental Implants?
- People who opt for implant supported dentures are more confident when they talk, laugh, and eat in public. You’ll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or are engaged in conversation.
- Implant supported dentures are far more comfortable because they are secure and feel like natural teeth. There is also less irritation of gum tissue. Patients who have conventional dentures often suffer pain and canker sores.
- Implant supported dentures look more natural than conventional dentures because less plastic is needed for retention. Wearing implant supported dentures can also help your appearance in the long term by preventing jaw shrinkage and bone loss.
- Patients with conventional dentures have difficulty speaking clearly. Slurred speech and clicking noises are common problems. Implant supported dentures can help you relax and talk easily with a more clear and natural voice.
- You don’t need to use denture adhesives.
- Our dental implant dentists are dedicated to helping you achieve your best smile with Neodent implants and other restorative dentistry services. To learn more about dental implants at New Era Dental please give our office a call today or request an appointment.
Contact Us Today!
Learn More About Our Dental Specials