New Era Dental uses orthodontic treatments to improve not only the appearance of your teeth, but also how they work.
The treatments can also help secure the long-term health of your teeth, gums and jaw joints, by spreading the biting pressure over all your teeth.
Here are a few common conditions that may require an orthodontic exam:
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Missing or extra permanent teeth
- Difficulty in chewing, biting or speech
- Mouth breathing
- Thumb sucking or other oral habits
- Tongue thrusting
- Crowding, misplaced or blocked-out teeth
- Jaws that shift or make sounds
- Teeth that meet abnormally, or don’t meet at all
- Facial imbalance or asymmetry
- Jaws that are too far forward or back (overbites or underbites)
- Teeth grinding or clenching
Braces are the most traditional and common method of moving or straightening teeth. The orthodontic specialists at New Era Dental will perform the consultation, placement, and completion of the teeth braces procedure all in one office.