Fixed Dentures Ann Arbor
Not everyone is lucky enough to have a perfect set of teeth. There’s no shame in getting dentures to give you that winning smile and to make you feel more confident. If you have missing teeth that need to be replaced, then fixed dentures in Ann Arbor are the solution for you.
What Are Fixed Dentures for Ann Arbor Patients?
Fixed dentures in Ann Arbor are used to replace an entire row of teeth either in the lower or upper jaw. Using dental implants, a dentist secures the fixed dentures in Ann Arbor onto the bone. Patients who have lost their teeth due to aging, an accident, a medical condition, or poor oral hygiene can get fixed dentures in Ann Arbor.
There are different types of fixed dentures for Ann Arbor patients. You can get fixed dentures in Ann Arbor that are anchored in by four dental implants. New Era Dental offers fixed dentures in Ann Arbor that are supported by Neodent implants. For your peace of mind, our Neodent fixed dentures in Ann Arbor come with a lifetime guarantee. If you would like to know more about our fixed dentures in Ann Arbor, you may schedule a consultation with one of our dentists at New Era Dental. You can learn more about dentures here: https://www.oralb.co.uk/en-gb/oral-health/life-stages/adults/useful-tips-around-dentures
Advantages of Fixed Dentures for Ann Arbor Patients
For people with dental issues, fixed dentures in Ann Arbor are a popular choice for many reasons. Generally, fixed dentures in Ann Arbor offer advantages that traditional or removable dentures may not.
- You can avoid misplacing or damaging your dental appliance by opting for fixed dentures in Ann Arbor. It is a common scenario for people with removable dentures to lose their artificial teeth, which is a terrible inconvenience. With fixed dentures in Ann Arbor, this will not be a problem anymore. Do not worry, though, because if your set of dentures needs to be adjusted or replaced, your dentist can easily fix this for you.
- Fixed dentures in Ann Arbor create a more natural-looking facial structure. The dental implants for fixed dentures in Ann Arbor are inserted into the bone, so your bite looks better. If not installed properly, removable dentures have a tendency of moving around in your mouth, which could affect facial symmetry.
- If you want a more comfortable fit, then fixed dentures in Ann Arbor are ideal. Fixed dentures in Ann Arbor are customized according to your bone structure, making sure you don’t feel any pain and discomfort.
- Fixed dentures in Ann Arbor offer you fewer food restrictions. If you have removable dentures, then you are probably not allowed to eat several kinds of food, such as hard and sticky ones and those that can get stuck in your teeth.
- You can achieve healthier bones and gums through fixed dentures in Ann Arbor. When you have missing teeth, the tissues in your jaw can sense that there is nothing more to support. This leads to tissue degradation, which can be prevented by having dentures.
The Dental Office to Go to for Fixed Dentures in Ann Arbor
Although fixed dentures in Ann Arbor have many advantages, having them installed incorrectly can just lead to pain and discomfort. To make sure that you get proper treatment, turn to New Era Dental for fixed dentures in Ann Arbor. We offer different types of dental prosthetics, such as All-on-4 implants and implant-supported dentures. Whichever type of fixed denture you choose, you can be sure that our dentists and staff will treat you with proper care.
Our goal is to give you that smile you have always wanted. At our dental office, we guarantee your full satisfaction in our services and products, including fixed dentures in Ann Arbor. We even offer a full warranty on all of our dental appliances, such as fixed dentures for Ann Arbor patients. If you would like to get started on your dental treatment, do not hesitate to contact us today. Click here to learn more about our fixed dentures.
New Era Dental: Setting the Standard for High-Quality Dental Care
Dental health may generally be associated with teeth, but it touches many aspects of our lives. Your mouth is a window into your overall state, and dental issues could be symptoms of general infection and nutritional deficiencies. In the event that you experience tooth pain or dental discomfort, trust only New Era Dental. At our dental practice, we put your health and your family’s first.
Our Dentists—Your Compassionate and Experienced Dental Care Providers
The New Era Dental dentists are committed to providing quality dental care to families in Ann Arbor, MI. We strive to eliminate the oral discomfort of all our patients so they can perform at their best and enjoy life in its fullness. Whether you need us for general dentistry or specialty procedures, expect we will go the extra mile to help you lead a life that is free of oral pain and discomfort.
Dr. Ahmed Eldib
Aside from delivering unparalleled quality of service, New Era Dental is also known for its knowledgeable staff members. Dr. Ahmed Eldib, our founder, has helped earned our practice a stellar reputation in the field. He has received two dental surgery degrees and established multiple successful practices in Michigan before opening New Era Dental.
Dr. Eldib’s solid background in endodontics, laser dentistry, facial esthetics and cosmetic dentistry is what sets him apart from his peers in the sector. If you turn to him for dental help, you can have peace of mind knowing your oral health is in the care of a highly qualified, capable, and hardworking professional.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Michigan Dental Association
Dr. Khalid Ragab
Born in California, Dr. Khalid Ragab grew up in both the U.S. and Egypt. He graduated with a dental degree in Cairo, Egypt in 2004. In 2016, he then received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Rutgers University.
Dr. Ragab has a passion for meeting all kinds of patients and learning their unique qualities and situations. He understands that everyone has different dental priorities, and with this in mind, he works hard to ensure that he is giving exactly the dental solution that his patients need.
What We Do and Offer—Proven, Lasting Relief From Dental Discomfort
Our dental practice provides services to patients of all ages. In case you or a family member needs relief from oral discomfort or wants to achieve a healthy, bright smile, you can rely on us to give the appropriate treatment or solution. We are experienced in:
Our team has the expertise and equipment to help keep your teeth healthy and in good condition. We are knowledgeable and skilled in the following:
- Teeth Grinding and Teeth Clenching Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Colored Dental Filling
- TMJ and TMD Treatment
- Teeth Cleaning
- Oral Appliance Therapy
- Dental Emergency
Aside from basic dentistry, we also perform specialty procedures. Our dentists can provide solutions to your dental needs and help keep your teeth in the best shape through:
- 3D Dental Imaging and CBCT Scan
- Children’s Dentistry
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Invisalign® Services
- Root Canal Treatment
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
Implants and Dentures
Restorative care is sometimes needed to maintain a healthy and youthful smile. See our professionals about implants and dentures. We can install the following:
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Dentures and Denture Replacement
- Flexible Partial Dentures
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Same-Day Full and Partial Dentures
At New Era Dental, we want you to be able to flash your brightest smile. We offer teeth whitening and other treatments that let you do exactly that, so you can regain your confidence and feel your best.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dermal Fillers
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive Laser Therapy
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
Turn to New Era Dental for All Your Dental Needs
Make taking good care of your teeth a part of your healthy lifestyle. You can count on our New Era Dental dentists to address your dental needs with care and precision. Get in touch with us at (734) 808-0000. We are located at 3500 Washtenaw Avenue, Suite E2, Ann Arbor, MI 48104.